onsdag 13. februar 2008

Tokio Hotel comes to Oslo! OMAGAAAAH!


No I don't like them, I just read something odd in the paper. Why I looked it up? Because of the photo. I mean seriously. What the fuck?

So apparently this blasphemy is heading north, to our glorious hovel (anyone see where that's from?).

What the article said:
They're teenage heroes - What happened to the teenager since I was one? Oh, wait still am. Now I don't want the rest of you to spoil my name as a teenager. Quit liking this band.

The host got a mailstorm of mail from girls who wants to meet the band and how handsome the guys are - At that point I was really surprised: There are guys in this band?! I scrolled up to take another peek at the image. which proved my former assumption to be true, no there are not. In other words, there is a huge amount of lesbians among norwegian teenage girls. Who would have thought?

The Boybands has come again, only in disguise as emotional metal - there it was a again. The male sex involved in this band. I peeked again I could accept the two on the left and right. The second from right - you're an outright shame for humanity. Remove the hat, makeup, your obvious feminity.

And that this is considered metal, along with My Chemical Romance, speaks ill of the future. Can't the females go be female without having to listen to people who make "wannabe-male-music-and-also-want-to-show-of-our-homosexuality."

Wonder why no one gets to meet them backstage? Because only girls want to, what use are girls to them?

What's up with girls and homosexuals anyway?
-----------------------

Editors note:
You probably think I'm a gaybasher by now. I don't really mind homosexuals. But I do mind Tokio Hotel, and in my society, we use words like homosexual to point out that they're probably female. And I do like to make fun of them to, and a lot of other people. It's ok, you can make fun of me too.


Honestly though. I'm sitting in norway and I can see Tokio Hotel's vaginas from here.

Ingen kommentarer: